Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Creativity and New Media

Earlier this semester I was one of the GMAT Ambassadors assisting on the managing the Instagram page. One of the pictures that was posted was an example of a GMAT question that is similar to ones that are on the actual exam. When posted many people got into the comments and would ask questions. One person writing what they thought the answer was, opened up people up to asking how they got that answer, along with what they though their answer was. This is important to creativity because of how much information can be accessed between individuals digitally, so that they can use this information to to gain insights of others. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Clinton, I never knew there was such page by the GMAT and will definitely look into it since I plan on taking it next year! I think this is a great resource for students who are looking for more practice material.

    ReplyDelete

Wiki So Far

Although I have not yet added information to the class wiki, I plan on expanding the economics page. One of the important aspect in understa...